péntek, augusztus 31

áj kent bilív áj dájd disz nájt... :és pogó-ó:/

Maybe I should write in English sometimes. I've just realized how much I forgot. I don't remember words, grammar, I can't speak fluently. I haven't written a full sentence in the past few years. Maybe once I tried posting to a foreign forum, but that's all. So I've decided to write some posts in english. Maybe once or twice in a week.

The depression of the morning is gone, I'm a little bit tired, but that's all right, I don't sleep too much nowadays. I always go to bed around midnight, I wake up once in the morning at seven or eight o'clock, just to sleep back, then finally get up at 9 or 1/2 10.

Yesterday I was "storytelling" in the afternoon (I don't know the English versions of geek speech nor the proper words), then we played with Ghost Castle, and finally we played poker. I still don't understand why poker is so interesting to some, but at least I managed to enjoy it, although I couldn't play it for hours.

4 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

A nice method! (I mean blogging in English.) For one thing, it scares away many readers! :D

Guess what--I found an English major girl in Etr with the surname Magos. I really would not have thought that such a name actually exists. I guess Krisztián had thought the same... :)

gothposeur írta...

Ehhehe :D

Névtelen írta...

Úristen, Úristen, most nézem, egy Laszlovszky is van... :O :D

gothposeur írta...

arról tudok, őket ismerem :DD