kedd, október 6

Return



Now my time has come
Return into the sun
Cause I've always been
Searching for you
If I win, if I loose
No charge, no excuse
All my wandering made sure:
"My aims are true!"
--

Of course, there's nothing in my life that matches this song, but nevertheless I felt an unexpicable urge to put it here. Strange, I'm feeling a mixture of waiting and long lost sadness - have nostalgic waves of course, but those are known well.
Maybe my wanderings are really true. Maybe not, and I'm walking in the Void, on the edge between my imagination and yours. At least our imagination has an edge.

I don't want another world (at the moment). I must know this world, I must percieve this as a whole, and there's something between what they say what I think and what everyone dreams and sings and writes and paints. As if there was something different, at least in the perception. In the mirror.
I have to know. And if my eye is not enough... well, then I have to see with other eyes. This is easy, is it?
Matching the world with words.

I know what I want. To live I have to forget it.
--

Nincsenek megjegyzések: