szerda, szeptember 24

Autumn



ezt meg Alyrtól láttam a szomszédban.
--
francba. miért nem működöm úgy, ahogy szeretnék?
it was fun, but now i don't like it. i hate depending on others this much. To be honest, I hate depending on anyone, but I could ... learn it... whatever. I'm listening to Anathema, perhaps I shouldn't*? I will go home, walk in the autumn and don't want to think about you, must not think. I have things to do.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

It works with other feelings, too. It does work. (I have to re-read Dune. I don't know if I wan't to be a Bene Gesserit or a mentat, so I have to read it.)

Btw, we should make a stamp for our group ^^
(and should I learn another language, for example ...japanese, to blog in?)

*ó, fákk.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: